Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rolling in the deep

Had brunch with Schmomas a few days ago at Chicken and Fishhead in Beecroft, seems to be a favourite destination of mine lately. Reasonably priced (compared to the rest of the cafes in my area) and I think the colourful children's toys do wonders to brighten the spirit. Didn't bring my camera, so here's a quick shot of what I wore once I got home.

Dress - Vinnies (Pennant Hills) originally Princess Highway
Belt - Forever New
Nice light outfit for a hot day! Also, here's two songs that have been playing on my mind.

I love the bluesy attitude and how they echo a 1960's vibe. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

:D
haha as I said, there never seems to be much camera action on outings with me
x

Sarah said...

Well... next time, suggest it! (while we're out, not after or before) :P

Thomas Bergin said...

but then it wouldn't be a sarah camera-ey idea! :P
x

w.s said...

where is that song from?! she said.....i know i've heard it somewhere...ooooh it's bugging me now :S

Sarah said...

It's from Sarah playing it all the time? Also on cd that I played at James' ... xoxo

w.s said...

nooo it's from something in my house...must be the tv, i think it's on an ad. i love it!