Friday, March 18, 2011

A girl like you



Following me around yesterday was Edwyn Collin's "A girl like you", a perfect accompaniment to dreary university and then delightful dining! I even managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping between the two.

Bought this cute fascinator from Vinnies (Newtown) but more importantly, look at the design behind it! I found this wrapping paper by British company "Dupenny" and couldn't resist! It's my dream to look that adorable when I'm at home playing the housewife! Though it looks a little odd having a big square of wrapping paper posted on my wall, everytime I look up from my computer I can't help but smile. 
These lashes were a bargain! I love the look of false lashes but don't wear them often as they tend to be quite expensive (as well as attention grabbing). These styles are a little more avant-garde than I'm used to and so they might be a bit too dramatic for me, but at only $12 for the lot I thought they were well worth a try! I'll be sure to take pictures of the results.

Finally, here's a quick picture of what I wore yesterday. Unfortunately it's not a great photo, my camera doesn't seem to cope well with night time. I put in pin curls the night before but by the time I got home and got around to taking the picture most had dropped due to humidity. Still, it gives you a rough idea of my day yesterday...
Anyway, for those who have Fridays off, have a great weekend! For those (like me) destined to university, only one more day till the weekend! Thank goodness it's Friday!

2 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

I'm sure you will most definitely look like that around the house! A few more adorable racy clothing binges are in order :P
You wore fake eyelashes at halloween yeh?
very magical and mesmerising
xoxo

Sarah said...

Hmm... to achieve those looks I think alot more clothing binges are in order! (and yes, that was one of the few times I've worn lashes, they are indeed magical things!)