Friday, March 18, 2011

Undisclosed desires

Finally the weekend, and with it comes the hope for relaxing and the guilt of unfinished assessments. Today was fairly quiet, just how I like my Friday seminars! This week I've been snacking on Ali Smith's The whole story and other stories, which I'd recommend if you're looking for a quick, but different read. As a collection of short stories, it utilises a variety of experimental  techniques and in doing so, challenges your perception of relationships and narrative itself. It's a good book to dip into and then discuss, I've been fascinated by all the different interpretations a few pages can create.
Anyway, enough jabber! Here's some outfit shots and I wish you the best for the weekend!

Top - Target
Pants - Portmans
Shoes - Melissa
Fascinator - Vinnies (Newtown)


These pants are perfect for autumnal weather; the length provides some warmth while the loose nature allows for some breathing room.


A photo showing how well my pin curls held overnight

2 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

breathtakingly beautiful
well worth the breath
x

Sarah said...

Thanks Tom, I am pretty happy with how the curls stayed.
x