Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book of Days

Inspired by the lovely Nicolette's dramatic and newly accquired hairstyle (a chic, dark red bob), I decided to try my own hand at a (faux) hair-cut! Ta-da!
Hat - Canterbury Vintage fair (October 2010)
Dress - Vinnies (Pennant Hills)
Cardigan (Myer)

After spending a day in my favourite hat, I'm desperate to acquire some more! Hats are just too much fun, my head is starting to feel naked without one!
On the assignment front, things are poorly, so wish me luck for tomorrow!
Love

4 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

good luck!
I wont say more than that because words from me usually come off as pressuring and have a negative effect :P
x

Dial V for Vintage said...

Pretty outfit, I love your hair! :)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

That demi-chapeau (half-hat) is beautiful. You wear it really well.

Sarah said...

Thankyou very much! (and V, I'm hoping to do a tutorial of my hair soon if you're interested) And demi-chapeau, ah ha! I've been wondering what to call it! I really need to find some good research on the history, names and styles of hats... I think it's simply fanscinating! x