Friday, April 1, 2011

Can't take my eyes off you

Welcome to April!
Here's a quick post before I run off to university introducing my new love. Fresh from the post this morning, say hello to my never-worn-before, dead-stock 1940's two piece suit! At only $90, including postage and handling, she (yes she) was an absolute steal (especially considering quality suits today cost more than $200 for just a jacket). Thankyou very much etsy! Now, let the music play and imagine me spinning around the room! (Take your pick!)


 Only flaws: missing a button and a few tiny moth holes
 Original tags! Too cute!

A perfect match
Dress - Op shop (Balmain)
Cardigan - Forever New
Headband - Alannah Hill

Have a good weekend!
Love

2 comments:

James said...

A great start to your month??
But now it needs to be taken off you as it was only an april fools!!!
it is looking super awesome
xox

Sarah said...

Har har Mr! *rolls eyes*
I thought it was a fairly awesome start, let's hope the luck continues to Canterbury!
xo