Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey big suspender!

When I wear suspenders I get a bit silly....
Does someone need a caning?

Class is in session!

Weeee!
Skirt - Vinnies (Pennant Hills) originally Supre, but altered by me
Top - Glassons
Suspenders - hand-me-down from James' Nanna
Scarf - Dangerfield
Shoes - Urban Outfitters (Chelsea Crew Brand)

Sir! Sir! I know! I know!!!

Hmm... not exactly practical...

Not too much to write about today, I have two assignments that I'm aiming to get finished (or at least semi-completed) by Friday so I can enjoy the vintage fair on the weekend. (http://www.lovevintage.com.au/main/page_sydney_home.html) Wish me luck, altogether it will be a minimum of 3000 words to write up! (Not impossible, but certainly not a walk in the park)
Hope your week gets off to a good start,
Love

5 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

my love of suspenders continues
x

Sarah said...

They are just so damn awesome! Thankyou for commenting Thomas :) x

Anonymous said...

your suspenders have me truly suspenceful
tehhee :)
xx

Sarah said...

Lol, You have suspended my thoughts with that comment!

BacktoBraces said...

Hey Sarah,

Just stumbled upon your blog - and enjoy the reading! I love your skirt with braces (the technically correct term for suspenders with button tabs). The braces are authentic, vintage braces in that are material tabs and don't have a simple clip to adjust the length of the straps but rather slip-adjuster. You have a rare pair of braces on your hands!

What other outfits have you worn with braces? Do you wear them with pants?
I'd be interested in sharing ideas/thoughts! If you have some time, check out my blog at www.everythingaboutbraces.blogspot.ca

Love the vintage looks!