Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh let the sky be grey

Morning lovelies,
For some reason my camera refused to take a picture of my face today, and as I'm in a hurry to finish my essay about how rings inside trees are meaningful to Septimus Smith, I am refusing to care! So enjoy my photos and this lovely song by Bishop Allen. If you've never heard of them, but your in the mood for some light hearted music then I throughly recommend their first album "The Broken String", particularly the songs "Click, click, click, click" (plinky and plunky), "Butterfly Nets" (sweet and gushy) and "The News From Your Bed" (nicely negative).

Top - Portmans
Skirt - part of 1940's suit set (see previous post)
Belt - Sportsgirl
Necklace - Half Penny from my Nanna
Rose - handmade by me

3 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

Love the top pic,
the shirt and skirt fit you perfectly :)
x

Sarah said...

Thankyou (except my red top is fading and stretching beyond belief... that always happens with your favourite clothes!)

Thomas Bergin said...

That's a bummer indeed!
I have always liked you in it
x