Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm not over

Mellow, blogger has been down for a while so I apologise for my lack of posts. In the meantime, here are some pictures of what I wear when I really don't feel like putting in the effort. Normally it is just shorts and a top, and hair in a simple bun. Don't get me wrong, I realise throwing on a dress is probablky even simpler, but I think I believe a dress deserves nicer hair and makeup! What are your non-effort looks?
Shorts - Glassons
Blouse - Portmans
Socks - Alannah Hill

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Blogger is failing, so I can only post pictures... sorry for the delay, I was really hoping to postsome interesting posts this week... Hopefully the it'll be back up and running again soon. Love xo

Thomas Bergin said...

love the second pic
x

Anonymous said...

the colour of your blouse contrasts nicely with your hair 8)
xo candace

w.s said...

S'MYFAVOOOOOOURITE! the last :D and you know this from my rantings at your lovely desk. FAVOOOOURITE. except mebbe the green dress photo *drools* :P