Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cheese!



I love Tim Minchin, and this song only makes me adore him more! He's quick, witty, a fantastic pianist and delightfully sarcastic. Listen to the lyrics, they are perfect! And if you're like me, sometimes cheese makes you so happy, you take a picture, just because!
 Brie! Even the name is fun...
And speaking of things that make me happy, here I am in one of my new-old 1940's hats and pic-curls set! Ignore the lack of shoes, it was late in the day and time for snacking...

Jacket - part of 1940's suit set from Etsy
Hat - etsy
Dress - Portmans

Love
xo

7 comments:

w.s said...

So so adorable and damn you noe I want cheese. Je voudrais du fromage...totally getting into the spirit for my french test in 2 hrs...no likey ahahaha. This outfit is superb :)

Sarah said...

Good job amigo! You can do it! (Just like I have to write 1000 words today, and if I don't, please come round and beat me with a stick? Ok?? Thankyou muchly!)xox

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM

^My favourite song by Mr. Minchin

Thomas Bergin said...

You weren't sitting with me at the concert. but you can probably guess my favourite song.
x

Sarah said...

Thomas, was it.... Confessions??? :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw

Anon: good choice, though I have to say one of my favourites is his serious song: white wine in the sun. It makes me tear up! xox

Thomas Bergin said...

that's the one ;)
xoxo

Thomas Bergin said...

I would say Darkside is a favourite as well, but I can't relate because I don't fake my darkside
xoxo