Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I don't feel like dancin'

Hello whoever is out there,
First, I wanted to apologise for the shocking lack of posts lately. Between the work and the blues, I've really not felt like writing and to top it off Blogger has been taking me for a ride as well. Secondly, I wanted to say thankyou to anyone who has hung around and is reading this. Sometimes I get really lonely, feeling as if whatever I am saying is just being thrown into the blank abyss of cyber space and I worry that what I write has no relevance to anyone, so if you are reading this, thankyou. I think Hila's post sums it up so eloquently; http://hila-lumiere.blogspot.com/2011/05/on-writing-doubt.html. Her writing is so gorgeous and I guess it's almost comforting to think that I'm not alone in my self-reflexive tangle. (Tragically I didn't get to comment on her actual post, thankyou Blogger, but I hope she reads this and knows I really enjoy blog.)
Finally, here are some pictures of what I have been up to, starting with my man's birthday party...

During a game of "Panic" (that's what's happening in the background) I got distracted by hats!

I also got quite silly, burlesque style!

Look at that cake and that smashing bow-tie (worn as a headband) and suspenders combination!
Dress - Princess Highway

 One of my favourite people, I swear we didn't plan on matching! (But doesn't she look amazing in red?) Also wanted to pop in a thanks to this miss for cheering me up by inspiring me with beautiful ladies from the past, Thankyou!
Umm yes... I am very affectionate after a few Rekorderlig ciders! If you haven't tried it, you must! It's my go to drink. The Pear and Strawberry and Lime are my favourites, especially when served in vintage crystal!

Here I am dancing with Miss Erin and Miss Andrea, having a spectacular Party in the Dark!

Finally, I'm a giant!!! Aren't these the cutest little ornaments? I adore them!

If you are in Sydney, I hope you aren't drenched! (It's raining like crazy here!)
Love xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy giant sarah. Don't fret, i read your blogs! :D
xo candace

Sarah said...

Thanks Candace, I really appreciate it. xoxo

Hilary said...

Naww =)

hila said...

oh thank you for your kind words, the feeling is mutual :) I'm sorry you've been having problems commenting on my blog, hopefully that's fixed now.

thanks again, you're so sweet.