Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing)

Morning, just thought I'd share some pictures from my week off. This night I was planning on going to Eau De Vie, a lovely little cocktail bar in Kings Cross but unfortunately it was booked out. I did get a quick peek inside though, and it looks fantastic. Small and secretive but also warm and inviting! *sigh* Maybe next weekend... In the meantime, I had a nice meal with Thomas at a cafe near the station and even got a rose and a scarf! (Thanks Mr) Again, I apologise for the poor quality of these pictures, but my camera really hates taking photographs at my house at night... I think it has something to do with the energy saving globes...

Look! There's two of me! (The magic of a mirror...)
Dress - Portmans
Coat - Myer
Shoes - Wittner
Peeking bra - Kiss me Deadly 
Hope your surviving the weather!
Love,
xo

4 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

no worries Miss :)
was lovely to see you looking even more spectacular in person
x

Sarah said...

Danke!

hila said...

you always look so amazing, I'm jealous :)

Sarah said...

Naw, thanks Hila, I love reading your blog. So inspiring. x