Saturday, May 14, 2011

Let's get it on!

Unfortunately, blogger deleted this post and the comments. It was meant to follow the glum canterbury post, so anyway, I thought I'd thrill you with some out-takes from the past few months... Hope they bring you a smile, just as each and every comment I get, makes my day!
Being silly after Pimms... As James says, you really can't take me anywhere!

Brain Freeze!

Rockin' out with my bro' Emma!

Seeing things from a different point of view...

I usually allow myself one drink before going out, this was a delicious concoction of Cointreau, cranberry juice, burnt lime and lemonade! Yum!

What I look like before a big night out!

My response to "Smile!" So cheesy, you could spread me on a cracker!

No, I am not picking my nose!! I am doing Tabitha from Bewitched, holy-bajoolies I adored that show growing up!

And finally just a sweet picture from the Trocadero in January

Love xox

5 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Loving the last picture, it's incredibly romantic.

Thomas Bergin said...

That's a mighty large glass :P
Love the pyjamas
x

Sarah said...

Well you know me, I'm a regular alc-a-mo-holic! And danke, they are my favourites! Unfortunately the other two styles in the series sold out before I could get them... xox

w.s said...

last picture is the cutest :) (i especially love your arms ;D ) hehehe

Sarah said...

Lol, thanks miss! but shush! xox