Monday, May 2, 2011

Love today

I had a quick moment and thought to myself, what better way to start a new week (and a new month) with a post of five things I'm loving right now!

First, my new latern brought home from Vietnam by my brother! Thankyou!

Secondoly, some surprise flowers over the easter long weekend! Thankyou sir, my room smelt amazing every morning.

 A super kitsch Bambi gift; so tacky, it's adorable!
Favourite dvd's.

Quite possibly my favourite of the lot, a long awaited red wrap dress!! I have honestly been searching for one like this for years and couldn't have been happier to christen it at the royal wedding!
Dress - Princess Highway (Myer)
Tights - Glassons

Hope you all have a great week! Now tell me and share the love, what are five things making you smile today?

xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You?
:)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Love it all.

Sarah said...

Naw, why thankyou Anonymous and Miss Tallulah! x

Ani said...

I loved Pushing Daisies when it was on! things making me smile today are the sunshine, riding my bike and leaving work early!x

Sarah said...

I hear there's going to be a graphic novel/comic book to wrap up the loose ends from Pushing Daisies, which I'm excited about. It was too sad seeing it go so quickly... Meanwhile, excellent list! I don't have much sunshine lately, but I sure do like the idea of leaving work early! :D x