Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day


Handed in two assignments and had a birthday party to attend on Friday, so I felt like celebrating! And what better way to celebrate, than donning some bright sunny yellow? Incidentally, I'm not really a religious person, but I adore gospel music. Their voices are often so amazing and uplifting, I cannot wait to go to America and sit in a session, I think it would be a breath-taking experience.
Dress - 1950 vintage silk from etsy
Heels - Canterbury vintage fair '11



Oh, and here's some Sister Act for your Monday! http://youtu.be/zSx386Bf5H4

7 comments:

w.s said...

this one is my favourite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHASQg8fR0s&feature=related

:D thanks for putting me in a good mood on monday morning! love the lellowwwwwwwwww :)

Sarah said...

:D
Thankyou for putting me in a great mood also, I love getting comments! xoxox
(and he he, I love one of the comments to that youtube video "I bet Professor McGonagall takes 10 points from Gryffindor after this" :P )

Kate said...

I love the colour of that dress! It looks very lovely on you :)

Sarah said...

Thankyou! I was a bit unsure at first, but couldn't resist the joyful-ness of it :P xo

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit and love gospel too! when i go to america i'm going to sit in a session as well and chime in with a few HALLELUJAH's hahaha
xo candace

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I LOVE THEM ALL. What amazing photos. What an amazing outfit.

Sarah said...

Thankyou!!! :D (and amen to that Candace! :P ) xo