Friday, May 20, 2011

You are my Cheese

Mellow,
Just a quick post to say Happy Birthday to my Mr and a silly poem I wrote him.
Caution: it gets gooey, but remember it's written as a joke and is much more comical when put next to my little cartoon!

You are my Cheese
(chalk it up to love)
soft, sweet
graceful in defeat
a bit smelly, but strong
where I belong.
inspiration for bizarre dreams,
always better than mainstream
I will love you more with everyday you age.

Hope you aren't too nauseated, and instead you have a silly, if not slightly cringe-worthy, smile on your face! Have a great weekend!
Silly face? What face?

Love
xox

6 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

You two look very much in love. Happy birthday to the bloke.

Sarah said...

Danke, I shall pass on the message! :) xxo

Thomas Bergin said...

I just wanted to say that the poem reads perfectly in how it fits the theme
the words feel edible
x

Anonymous said...

this is my favourite post of them all :)

love, nicolette xox

w.s said...

first photo is so cute! and i loved the poem, and especially your drawing! it was so good, of of such a cute photo as well!

Sarah said...

:) Thanks guys! xoxox