Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What a Difference Some Cheese Makes.

Last Friday night I did not dance on table tops, take too many shots or think I kissed someone but forgot (ala Katy Perry), however I did go out for a dinner and a movie. Channeling Little Red Riding Hood I tied my best red bow and hid in the shadows from the big bad wolf...
Is anyone out there?
Cardigan - Forever New
Scarf - who knows...



It turned out all my fright was ominous, since a late dinner meant we missed the movie. However, cheese saved the day as we took to the shops and I pursued my one of my favourite past-times; supermarket browsing. Is there anything more calming than strolling through aisles of perfectly aligned goods, dreaming of the meals you could create, the times that could be had? I adore slipping into the Stepford frame of mind and clicking my heels down smooth rows of breads, jams, chocolate and cheeses... It may, perhaps, be topped only by another window glancing experience: stationary shopping...  *happy sigh* Yes, I get my kicks from freshly preened paper, delicate rows of multicoloured folders and temptable dancing pens...
Don't take me to the ball game, let me peruse with pleasure!
Camembert, Chedder and Double Brie, Oh my!


So the little girl and the cheese got married, and on their honeymoon she spread him on a cracker and then lived happily ever after.

The End.

11 comments:

w.s said...

ahahahaha lovely little ending there :) xx (also love the first picture again)

Anonymous said...

holy moley camembert and double brie 8)
xo candace

Sarah said...

Yay, two comments!!! *dances around the room* Thanks for writing you two! I thought you'd like the ending Andrea, it's every child's dream to grow up and consume their spouse... (that sounded innoncent in my head, but got lost somewhere in translation) and yes Candace.... cheese..... *drools* xoxoxo

hila said...

ha, what a sweet post, you do look like little red riding hood :)

Sarah said...

Thankyou Hila! :D xoxo

Anonymous said...

I know it's quite wintery...but roller blading photo post?

Sarah said...

Roller-blading post? Afraid you've lost me! Please elaborate xox

Anonymous said...

Some pictures of you rocking out in some roller-blades (if you have any) :)

Sarah said...

Ah, I thought you were referring to seeing some roller-balding inccident I'd mentioned in the past. K, I'll put that on my to-do list! I think my mum still has her old roller blades from the 70's! :D xoxo

esme and the lane way said...

Super cute! I love your cardigan. FN always seem to have great cardigans! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Esme! They definately do, lots of 50's style beaded numbers! xo