Saturday, June 25, 2011

With a little help from my friends

Would you look at that? I'm finally out of my pyjamas! It's true, I'm finally fully clothed and finished my exams, and what better way to end the semester than with a night of debauchery with some lovely ladies!
I'm halfway through my transformation from day-to-night-wear in the above photo, hence why my hair is still pinned up in the snood. (Makes things so much easier, especially when the wind is wicked, like it was in Sydney on wednesday!)
We started the night in Newtown at Moo Gourmet Burgers, I had a Peach Bellini and a cheeseburger with chips.

The drinks looked lovely and certainly sparkly, but didn't really have much of a peach taste which was disappointing.
Loved the wall art!
The portions were nice and big, but we all thought the actual meat patties had quite an intense taste which overwhelmed the rest of the burger. So, while okay, we weren't blown away with the food.  

I tried my hand at some drawing skills! (Yes, it's a half whale, half cow.... a Cohale. Don't ask why.)

As did Candace! Don't you love her top?

The lovely Ivana and her amazing eyes, so stunning.

After dinner we wandered around Newtown, checked out some local shops and revelled in being a bit sinful and silly. (No photos of that sorry, it's strictly on a need to know basis!) Though we did stop in at a delicious gelato joint where Andrea got this mini-pancake wonder!


Jacket - Dotti
Dress - Alannah Hill
Headband/bow - thrifted


Yum, yum, yum!

The night ended with tea at a quaint Italian restraunt, with frankly fantastic lights and photos by the car.



Thankyou for reading, and see you next time!

6 comments:

w.s said...

first and last photos so so so pretty! 3 of my absolute favourite girls :) what a great night.

Sarah said...

Definately great photos, it's all about having the right photographer! ;)
Fantastic night, can't wait to do it again! xox

Anonymous said...

you never tell me when ur in newtown! (it's lisa btw)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

LOVING that headpiece.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, awww :). Secondly, moohaha at being sinful and silly.
<3 candace

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! x