Monday, July 18, 2011

Finite Incantatem

Yes, I am a massive Harry Potter fan and though I will always, always prefer the books, I've also come to love the movies in all their blockbuster-like splendor. Orignally I wrote this tragic long post about Post-Potter Depression, but after blogger deleted it for the thrid time I decided to give out and just post some photos from the cinemas. Above I'm decked out in what I imagine I'd wear to Hogwarts... All I need is my wand.
Check out the inside of this coat! Woah!
It was very cold!

Looking very very excited outside the cinema

And here's James, trying his best to look menacing and battle-worthy. Note: these are actually his real glasses, minus the Spellotape.
Love
x

3 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Great coat and fab shoes. I can't take much more of this winter. Brrr...

Emma Robertson said...

Your shoes are incredible!!! You're so cute.

xo,
Em

Sarah said...

Thankyou very much! xo