Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Somebody that I used to know

Busy with assessments today (and probably the rest of the week) but I thought I'd leave you with a song I am absolutely obsessed with lately: Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra).


I really like the concept of this video and though the music is clearly the focus of the clip, the emotions these two were portraying were excellent and really touching. Only problem is that now I dreadfully want to go outside and do some body-painting
Also here's a quote that's inspiring me this week from Emily Goldstein who "has so much she needs to do, but is going to confront it with a happy, patient and humble heart". I hope to share her attitude and optimism.

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song.

Thomas Bergin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.