Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Giant Pants

Just like Quincy, I'm obsessed with Giant Pants of the '30s. (A bit off-track, but Quincy's blog Q's Daydream Vintage has got to be one of my favourite inspiration blogs. Each week she posts amazing pictures with fantastic themes, perfect if you're feeling a bit hum-drum on a Friday.) So, when she mentioned this tumblr, I was in love. I mean, check them out!
But wait, there's more! Literally that night, after browsing for hours on Giant Pants, I found this jumpsuit in Sportsgirl and my dreams were made.
Not only did I purchase this superb (and utterly comfortable) romper, but I also snagged a pair of long, wide-legged pants, marked down from half price to a quarter of the retail price! I think it's a sign... Wide-legged pants of the world, come, let me embrace you.




Oh, and I did my nails too! xox

7 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

just stunning. that outfit shapes you amazingly well
so awesome
x

goodbadnfab said...

Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

Kate said...

Aren't wide-legged pants great? (I'm working on sewing myself a pair at the moment) They are soooo comfortable!! And that romper is so cute on you :)

SARAH said...

You look just like the woman in the photo! And seriously, there is a tumblr for e-v-e-r-y-thing.

Case in point: hotdogsandshorts.tumblr.com

Q's Daydream said...

Thank you for your sweet comment about my blog! :O)
That romper is AMAZING! I can't stand how fabulous it is!!!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

My GOD you like like Dita von Teese in these pics. Can anyone else see it?

Sarah said...

Wowee!! What compliments!! Thankyou so much! *grins*
xox