Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I need a dollar

Hello everyone!
Thankyou to everyone for voting in my little poll, as voted for, here's a combined out-and-about and outfit post!
I hope all your weeks have kicked off smoothly, I unfortunately started mine with a rather heavy assessment, but then followed it today with some luxurious window-shopping with the girls!
The plan was to purchase lovely Lauren's belated birthday present from Tiffany's, but on the way, why not stroll and enjoy the view?
 First up, a quick pose for the papparazi! (A near death experience when you do this in a busy city drive-way!)
Next, hit the streets! Prada had a wonderful window display, harking back to the golden age of flying!

Outside Tiffany & Co.

After 12... things started getting silly (I blame the refinement required for luxury goods)!

 We hid in the Christmas decorations department and pretended we were invited to a ball!
I had a tea with my topless friend on the right...

...before heading home!

It was a little tiring, but a lot of fun! I cannot wait to do it again.
Outfit
Dress- 1950's from etsy
Shoes - DFO
Bag - Paddington vintage fair
Cardigan - Cotton On (with adjustments)
Belt - Sportsgirl
Hat - 1940's from etsy

 Exhausted from a big day with the girls! Time for a well-deserved nap!
Lots of love!
xo

3 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. So envious of your hair skills.

w.s said...

Napping photo is the best :) totally gonna stalk you like crazy with my camera at Floriade :D

Tasha said...

Very cute outfit! The tea photo is the best. :)