Monday, September 5, 2011

On a balcony in summer air

( Well... not quite summer, but I had to throw in a little Taylor Swift somewhere and this was definately a brilliant way to kick off spring!)
This weekend I was lucky enough to celebrate the 21st of one of my dearest friends, Miss Lauren. On a perfectly-blue-skied Saturday we all gathered to wish her well and dine on a delightful high tea!
Just a taste of the fine dining! Lauren made these herself (including the roses), aren't they darling? If I remember rightly, they were vanilla bean with a soft meringue icing! Her dedication to detail and eye for style means everything she creates mirrors a Martha Stewart magazine!
Erin, Hilary, the birthday girl and I
An outfit shot!
I wore a 1950's dress from etsy with shoes from Forever New

Big hugs!
Can you spot me?

Love xox

4 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

Looks like it was a great oasis amidst uni chaos
xo

Sarah said...

It certainly was! x

Renata said...

What a gorgeous post! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time :) xx

sacramento said...

Wonderful post full of beauty.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX