Thursday, September 29, 2011

Plaid, spots and custard!

 Though it doesn't look it in the five minutes these photos were taken, today was actually very grey and cloudy, even with some storms thrown in for good measure! Hence why my dog, Amber, felt it necessary to oversee my photographic activity. If a few raindrops even thought about falling down, she'd chase them away!
 Sarah wears:
Pants - Portmans
Vest - gift from James' grandmother
Scarf - Princess Highway
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Gloves - gift from my Nanna
Shirt - Glassons
Purse - Vinnies
Amber wears a fur coat, custom made.


 The swirls in the top left are pictures from a cooking book I hope to recreate... Fancy chocolate cake!
 I love the detail in this vest! Just look at those leather buttons! *swoon*
 The aforementioned custard!
Yum Yum Yum!!!Love xox

13 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

Superb
Laughed at the custom made joke :)
xoxo

Sarah said...

It's one of a kind! :P x

Thomas Bergin said...

She might get a tad disgruntled if you tried to sell it on Etsy ;)
xn

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

You always get it right! Perfection.

I LOVE Amber - So cute!

Anonymous said...

I Have just shown mum your blog. she loves it and wish you had taken her shopping for wedding outfits :)
Guess who
xx

Miss Meadows said...

Lovely outfit! The vest is amazing! I wouldn't mind having a piece of that cake either... ;)

witch hare said...

Wow, love your outfit, the attention to detail is incredible. And your dog is so sweet!
Oh, an that dessert looks heavenly.

Llara is the Little Scribbler said...

I want to comment on how lovely you look and hoe you rock a tartan but all I can concentrate on is the custardy thing...

Ani said...

you always looks so beautiful! absolutely lovely photos! x

Mrs.M said...

That custard looks delicious. I adore the gloves!

http://60yearslate.blogspot.com/

Emma Robertson said...

Oh my goodness, I adore your hair and your look. Perfect. Consider me your newest follower :)

xo,
Em

Solanah said...

Oh this outfit is darling! The vest really makes it, and it fits you so perfectly too! Would look smashing with those new pants you just got! (I'm slightly obsessed with wide legged pants and vests, lol)

xoxo
Solanah

Sofia said...

You have such a gorgeous face. :)