Friday, October 21, 2011

a day in the sun

 Not much to write today, I was busy at the beach! What do you think of my new-old-but-still-new swimmers? They were very reasonably priced, only $30! I wore them to uni today with my 1940's white tennis shorts. Though the weather was rather hot, I needed to wear some tights and a light shirt over the top for modesty! I'm afraid I'm not posting any photos of the swimsuit on, because I'm feeling quite body-conscious, but you can spy a sneak-peak in James's vintage sunglasses!
Half sunglasses, half hat!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend
Love x

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I love your new but old but new but old but still new bathers. So what does that mean? :)

Your outfit is divine. You have an enviable wardrobe. If we lived closer...

Sarah said...

the new-but-old-but-new swimmers was meant to mean they are vintage swimmers (so old) but new for me (as I only just bought them) and also new (as in, they haven't been worn!) :) xoxo