Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here's one I prepared earlier...

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to take a break from studying to say thank you for all the love, laughter and support I've been given over the last 21 years.
   For my blog readers, thank you for all the comments and friendships. Getting to know you all through posts and emails really does make my day and I can't wait to write and post more!
   For my family and friends, thank you for being yourselves. Without a doubt, you are all more amazing than you're aware and I love you immensely.
Many thanks again,
Now here's some photos for you to enjoy!

Nearly 21 years ago, one day old.
Before...
After...
Love
xox

6 comments:

Thomas Bergin said...

Looks like the recipe was followed perfectly, what a result! :P
Love you Sare,
Thanks for being you
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again darling girl!
(just covering every base :P)
You look stunning.
Hope your day is still going magnificently and thanks for being awesome :)
xx
Ez

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

OMG happy birthday gorgeous lady. I wish I was as fabulous as you are when I was 21. xxx

Mabel said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

w.s said...

besttttt post :D i love everything, cutest baby! a great thing came into the world on 3/11/90 :) i love you so much!

(btw swimmers pic - SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! your body looks amazing silly girl!)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha baby photos. how cute!

lisa