Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fly me to the moon

A few weeks ago I was incredibly inspired by This Old Life's amazing Aviatrix costume.
It's nothing less than splendid (ditto the rest of her blog) and to top it off, it was hand-made! Extraordinarily talented!
Needless to say, I've been dying to recreate a similar look, so today I tried my scaled-down imitation on the streets of Newtown. What do you think?


Excuse the strange face, this is one of my first photos in public and I was quite nervous.
Nervous enough to deserve a reward for my courage...




Shoes - Chelsea Crew
Socks and Pants - Sportsgirl
Top - Target
Scarf - garage sale
Bag - gift

Love
x

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Pants? Surely they are pantaloons. :) I don't even know what pantaloons are, but it sounbs good.

OMG I am the worst at public photos. You look adorable.

Mabel said...

You have the best style!!! I love this outfit and you pull it off so well. Not just anyone could wear this. Bravo.

Mabel
Mabel Time