Sunday, December 18, 2011

I want a hippopotamus for christmas

Christmas calls for cheesy tunes, I present to you just a hint of my holiday playlist to get you in the festive mood.
  • Carol of the Meows - Guster
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - She & Him
  • Nutcrack Suite - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Here Comes Santa Claus - Elvis Presley
  • Santa Claus is Back in Town - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Last Christmas - Wham!
  • Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - She & Him
  • Blue Christmas - Johnny Cash
  • It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby
  • Jingle Bells - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas - Gayla Peevey
  • I'll be home for Christmas - Elvis Presely
  • Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Merry Christmas Baby - Elvis Presley
  • Sleigh Ride - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside - She & Him
  • All I want for Christmas is You - The Puppini Sisters
  • Run Rudolph Run - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • The Christmas Song - She & Him
  • White Wine in the Sun - Tim Minchin

No comments: