Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Turbanator

Day to day, I am just anordinary person, but at night (and some days too), when I curl my hair and don my scarf, I become... The Turbanator!! Scaring men and small children in one bound, scaling enormous hair heights and twisting fabric at the speed of light!

 Blouse and pants - Portmans
Shoes - Chelsea Crew
Vest - Dotti
Bag - gift from Andrea : )
Leopard print scarf - belongs to my mum
 striped scarf - garage sale



 Do you like my new bag moustache and crazy nails?
 I do! Thank you so much Andrea for this bag! I adore it almost as much as I adore you! (kidding, you come out miles above)
Stay tuned for The Turbanator's big city adventure...
Love
x

6 comments:

MistressCatgirl said...

You look so lovely. I especially like your hair. You wear it well.

Mabel said...

You're just so cute! I love your turban :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

w.s said...

AWWWWWWW YAY i'm so glad you like it :) i love youuuu

Emma Robertson said...

Ohh I just love the way you've done the turban!

xo,
Em

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Lol at the post title. Love it.

Loving the regular updates. xx

A Vintage Revival said...

The pop of teal makes this outfit for me! I love it!