Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A year in pictures

In all honesty, I rather hate New Years. I am a New-Years-Eve-scrouge, a 31st-of-December-grinch. I've always found New years a little depressing and frustratingly over-hyped. However, as a nostalgic type, I do enjoy looking back on what has passed...
January, I learnt to swing at the Trocadero!

February, I found Pimms!
March, my sunflowers bloomed

April, I started getting new followers!

May, I became hat obsessed

June, I danced in the rain

 July, I misbehaved with friends...

and I saw some more of the world.

 In late July...
...and September, I celebrated the birthdays of some pretty special people.
In October, I saw beautiful flowers with lovely ladies
In November, I turned 21!
In December, I spent time with friends and family, thought about what this year has been and what the next could be.

I'm really happy to have started this blog and even more thrilled to have readers, people who follow me through my daily trials and triumphs, so thank you so much for reading. Each and every comment thrills me and I cannot stress enough, how grateful I am that you've taken the time to view my little blog.
I think I've come a long way this year and I can't wait to keep learning, exploring and journeying with you all (if only metaphorically!)
So really, Thank you!
I hope you are all having a brilliant holiday and have a wonderful New Year.
Love
x
I hope you all

9 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

What a great post! Love your blog. Love you. Can't wait to see what inspirations you have up your sleeve for me in 2012. You are so gorgeous and so stylish - the world is your oyster, Miss.

x

Kailey said...

I am totally in love with this post - what a wonderful way to say goodbye to another year! Also, I must say, your hair always looks fantastic *__*

Lady Cherry said...

What fabulous pictures - so glad I have found your blog! x

Mabel said...

I too hate NYE! It's always just a let down for me. This was a great post! You're so pretty! I think all I did in 2011 was work :/

Mabel
Mabel Time

Anonymous said...

You are always a pleasure to read Miss Sarah. A true beauty inside and out, and I hope you never lose your sparkle and sense of wonder :)
May 2012 be just as exciting and colourful!

Love, a loyal follower,

Nicolette xox

jess warriner said...

Just found your blog - yeah, I'm late to the party! Great post + I'll be reading in 2012!

Miss Meadows said...

Looks like you had an amazing year - while looking amazing while living it! :) xx

ConstantlyAlice said...

I can't hate New Years..It's my birthday ;) But I'm not a big fan of "resolutions"!

Great pictures, I especially love that hat one (I love hats too!)

alittlevintagestory said...

I've just discovered your blog and I have you say, you have some serious style! Best Wishes for the coming year. x Fran