Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bet your bottom dollar

 Dinner beforehand on the harbour
To celebrate the adorable lady above, Miss Erin, earlier this week we went to see "Annie" at The Star. Having never seen the film, the thirties styling was a pleasant surprise! It was a great production to see and a wonderful night with my dear friend! Happy Belated Birthday Erin!

I decided to emmulate an early 1960's look (mad-men-esque?) complete with a small beehive!
Dress - Target
Shoes - thrifted, originally Betts
Bag - hand-me-down, bought at vinnies

Love x
p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

8 comments:

w.s. said...

WOOOOOO UP-DO! i love you lots pretty lady!

Harlow Darling said...

Ohh I love your small behive, it's so subtle and yet 60s all at the same time. Your whole outfit is wonderful as well :)

alittlevintagestory said...

Love the dress! Very mad men and super cute.

xx Fran
www.alittlevintagestory.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

You look gorgeous, the dress is beautiful x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Target? Welldone. Ilove that you can take things from Tagret, Betts and Vinnies and make them look so classy and expensive. Just beautiful.

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful dress - so classy! (:

http://adreaminblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

Mabel said...

That dress is from Target???? No way. You look awesome as always! And you've reminded me that I need some sort of cocktail lol.

Mabel
Mabel Time

Erin said...

Famous :) so this picture of me popped on Google, and I never remembered seeing it!
Love you, miss my musical buddy!