Thursday, February 16, 2012

All loved up

I do like the excuse to wear an excessive amount of red!
Pfft, what I am talking about? Can one ever wear too much red?
Shoes- Jo Mercer
Top - Asos
Skirt - Revival (stocked at Myer/Princess Highway stores)
Hair bow - Myer
Bag - gift from Andrea!

Here's what I wore on Febuary 14th!
I'm not a huge "Valentine's day person", I don't hate it or adore it. What I do like is the idea of celebrating those you love in this world. I just think it needn't be limited to this one day, but every day, any time you wish to tell them how awesome they are!
How did you celebrate Valentine's day?
x

p.s. please excuse any spelling errors etc in this post, I'm writing it whilst intoxicated from an apple cider, an empty belly and stress! Don't judge me! :P

8 comments:

Haute Rockabilly Fashionista said...

I am judging you and your outfit. Both a just fantastic!

Emma Litton said...

Ohh I love this! You look so lovely in pencil skirts.

xo,
Em

alittlevintagestory said...

Gorgeous! I've been eying off the same shirt on ASOS. Now after seeing you style it up, I may just have to buy it!

Dial V for Vintage said...

You look absolutely lovely in red, I adore that blouse and bow! :)

Harlow Darling said...

I love every bit of this outfit, but especially your pencil skirt with the pom pom detail - too cute!

Gabrielle-"The Gift of Gab" said...

Absolutely not. One can never wear too much red. More like to little. I love your skirt with the little circular balls at the end. Add a bit of whimsy to your outfit along with the matching collar bow and shoe bows. Perfection.

Mabel said...

How did I miss this post??? Must've been when I was working a lot. Anyway, you are sooooo cute!!!! This outfit is adorable. It reminds me of this one outfit Gwen Stefani wore to the Mtv music awards in the 90s. Or some award thing.

Mabel
Mabel Time

Anonymous said...

I'll be ur valentine any day of the year :) xx