Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogger brunch!

After much oohhing, ahhing and general vintage chit-chat Renata of Hepcat Vintage and I had our first "friend date". And what better time to get to know your new pal than over brunch?
Here's the pics!
Loving that dress!


Why, that's me!
skirt - originally Supre but thrifted from Vinnies and altered
blouse - gift from my chap's mum
scarf - garage sale
1930's hat - Victory Theatre Antiques Centre in Blackheath
shoes - Jo Mercer

My latest hat! I love the pinwheel ribbon!
All in all, I think our friend-date was quite the success! It was splendid meeting someone new, discussing the "good ol' days"  and just generally getting to know each other. I can't wait to do it again sometime! Thank you Renata for an awesome day!
Love
x

7 comments:

Renata said...

Thank you Sarah for a lovely day out! I am still in love with that hat of yours :D
xx

Barn House Antiques said...

Your hat is beautiful!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I will third that - GREAT HAT!

Hannah said...

That hat is gorgeous! you both look lovely x

Mabel said...

Yay, you found a friend!!! You look soooo cute!!!! Your outfit is the best :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Miss Maple said...

Love the hat and how you wear it. The bow on your blouse is super cute!

Eva said...

You both look lovely! Your hair looks great - as does the hat! X