Friday, February 17, 2012

Feelin' Fruity

Spent a day with my Mum in Blackheath in the Blue Mountains and on the way we couldn't resist stopping in at Bilpin Fruit Bowl. Just one of the many "big things" that Australia calls a tourist attraction! If you don't believe me, check out this list of "big things" from abalone to worm!
Shorts - Forever New
Shoes - Jo Mercer
Blouse - Asos
I love this birdcage and rose print!

Have you seen any of Australia's "big things"? Do you know of any other countries with this same strange fascination?
Love
x

6 comments:

MistressCatgirl said...

That blouse is just too cute. The giant fruit bowl is pretty cool too.

alittlevintagestory said...

Such a cute outfit, love the blouse. Australia is just nuts for giant attractions, I think they're still planning an oversized Tassie Devil here....

w.s. said...

ahahahaha i have been to so many of australia's big things i can't even list them all of the top of my head. they're so awesome though, much like your photos! i love this outfit :)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oh, you ARE SO CUTE! Fab pattern on your blouse, actually entire outfit is fab.

What on earth are you standing infront of? Giant fruit bowl? I work in St Kilda and the council purchased a piece of art that is perhaps, maybe five metres high, that is a knitted vagina. The Big Vagina, in St Kilda, you heard me correctly.

Mabel said...

Whoa, awesome fruit bowl, awesome outfit!!! I live in Florida and there are tons of roadside attractions. But no fruit bowls!!!

Mabel
Mabel Time

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Aww haha! I'm loving my fruit right now so this made me smile! No giant fruits to pose by in Scotland, that I know of! haha! :) You and your blog are so cute! :) x