Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chocolate and conversation

Thank you to everyone who took the time to write me a kind comment or piece of advice on my last post. This year marks the beginning of my English honours and I know it's going to be particularly challenging. This is both exciting and terrifying, and I'm just hoping I'll be able to do my best and that the fear doesn't paralyse me for too much longer...

I was given the delightful pleasure of lunching with my friend Nicolette earlier in the week and as I expected she looked every part the vintage glamour girl! Just look at that hair, those red lips and that dress (for the curious, she told me she found it at Tree of Life)!
Thank you Nicolette, I had a great time catching up and chatting, and I simply can't wait to do it again!



What is lunch without a bit of chocolate?
Brownie at Chicken and Fishhead, Beecroft

It's been all humidity in Sydney lately, so I decided to give up the curls and adopt a cheeky pink scarf, drawing inspiration from Ulyana Sergeenko. What do you think? Do you have any humidity secrets?

6 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Nicolette is gorgeous and you look fabulous as always. My hair is a nightmare most of the time. :?

Mabel said...

You guys look great! But the chocolate looks better, no offense :)

I have no humidity secrets. I live in Florida and it's always gross outside. I usually just give up and throw my hair into a bun.

Mabel
Mabel Time

MistressCatgirl said...

You look very cute and spring-like. The dessert looks so yummy. I always keep my hair up and drink lots of water when it's humid out.

Sarah said...

You ladies both look absolutely stunning and that looks like quite a delicious meal. ;)

Hila said...

We've all felt this way, so take care :) And good luck with your honours!

Dial V for Vintage said...

Brownies... I am so hungry right now! :D You both look fabulous, I wish girls would dress more like you two! :)