- A Beautiful Mess and Kinsey make a DIY vintage book sewing kit
- Atomic Redhead lets us swoon over these 1944 magazine scans!
- Esme and the laneway introduces us to some new bloggers who share what's making them happy
- More from Esme and the laneway as she shows us how to do a backroll in a vintage hair tutorial
- Retronaut shows us some pin-up girl transformations
- Nabby from This Old Life amazes with her sewing skills once more!
Only Johanna could look this stylish fixing her hair - from Johanna's blog
The Bright Young Twins are back, wearing Edwardian underwear like no-one else can! (Harriett above, Aimee below)
Quincy from Q's Daydream has a spring in her step, wearing a dress she designed and made herself
Renata from Hepcat Vintage looks superb in her new cardigan
The Freelancer's fashionblog shows us that Burlesque is for all body types and looks amazing doing it!
Casey from Elegant Musings reworks a 70's frock to 40's perfection!
The always fabulous Miss Tallulah Porkchop swans around
Atomic Redhead looks very foxy indeed!
Ravishing Retro through a week of gorgeous outfits!
- The Quiet Space is exactly as it says. Ideal for a stressfull day in a busy week.
- Oh my, check out this vintage-plates wallpaper. Can't you just imagine the possibilities? (There's also Robots!! : P )
I'm obsessed with these Pantone colour tarts, could they be any sweeter?