Sunday, March 25, 2012

Loving lately... {inspiration round-up}

Lovely links


Fixing my hair
Only Johanna could look this stylish fixing her hair - from Johanna's blog
The Bright Young Twins are back, wearing Edwardian underwear like no-one else can! (Harriett above, Aimee below)

Quincy from Q's Daydream has a spring in her step, wearing a dress she designed and made herself

Renata from Hepcat Vintage looks superb in her new cardigan
The Freelancer's fashionblog shows us that Burlesque is for all body types and looks amazing doing it!
03.22.12 | outfit: as time goes by
Casey from Elegant Musings reworks a 70's frock to 40's perfection!

The always fabulous Miss Tallulah Porkchop swans around

Atomic Redhead looks very foxy indeed!

Follow Michelle from Ravishing Retro through a week of gorgeous outfits!


Something extra
  •  The Quiet Space is exactly as it says. Ideal for a stressfull day in a busy week.
  • Oh my, check out this vintage-plates wallpaper. Can't you just imagine the possibilities? (There's also Robots!! : P )
I'm obsessed with these Pantone colour tarts, could they be any sweeter?

4 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I LOVE these posts of yours. I always discover new blogs, or see posts from people I love that I have missed.

Hope you are happy and well, gorgeous.

x

Mabel said...

Yay, new blogs to read :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

ConstantlyAlice said...

What a great list (and some fun new blogs to add to my reading :-) Thanks!

Aimee and Harriett said...

Thank you for the mention sweetie. A + H xx