Friday, March 30, 2012

Loving lately {tips, links and tutorials}

Lovely links

Fleur from Diary of a Vintage Girl looks stunning in the sunlight


Miss Tallulah Porkchop looks adorable in her confetti dress!
Judith Boyd and the healing power of fashion (found on Advanced Style, but she also has her own blog called Style Crone)

It takes a special lady to look so stylish on a rainy day, it's Atomic Redhead!

Photobucket
It's difficult to go past this photo of Solanah in a dirndl! (from Vixen Vintage)

Michelle from Ravishing Retro shows us that style needn't be confined to special occasions, enter this dashing trio (featuring Jesse and Tim of like Johnny and June)

03.27.12 | outfit: puppy love
Aren't Casey and Maverick just the cutest things in the whole world? (from Elegant Musings)

More burlesque beauties at The Freelancer's Fashionblog

For lover's of Disney's Up (or balloons), here's a real-life flying balloon house!


Have a nice weekend!
What are you loving lately?
x

6 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

The felt roses tute is amazing. Thanks heaps for the hot tip, I missed that during the week. So many amazing people to follow, I hate it when great stuff slips past me.

My current obsession is awesome tights. I just rec my order from http://www.happysocks.com/gl/ which made me extremely happy. I am busy amassing 1960s cardigans for winter, velvet stuff and wool stuff for winter.

PS Glad you like the confetti dress, I haven't worn it in years. :D

Mabel said...

I love these posts! I found 3 new blogs, thank you!!! :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

The Style Crone said...

Thank you Sarah, for mentioning The Style Crone in your post. Your blog is wonderful!

quailegg said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I didn't think anyone apart from my flat mate actually read me blog hahah!

I love Peggy Guggenheim, have done for about 10 years since I started going to Venice, I have pictures of her all over my room! You should read her autobiography 'Confessions of an Art Addict', I think it's out of print now but I managed to find a used copy on Amazon I think it was!

By the way you look fantastic in your latest post, amazing hat!! Sian x

Janey said...

Oh, thank you so much for including me!

Your blog is so adorable!

xoxo
-Janey

Jonathan Caswell said...

Have usewd your ATOMIC REDHEAD photo for a piece on fashion I just finished posting---COME SEE1---at ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com. Am following you on my Google Reader. GOOD JOB(S)! ---Jonathan Caswell