Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brunch and misc.

So if you've been wondering where I've been as of late, here are just some random photos to give you an idea...
I've been hugging deers.
I've been wearing big sunnies.
I've been out in the winter sun.
I've been making my first batch of home-made marshmallows! They are so much better than store bought!
I've been brunching.
I've been wondering why it has taken me this long to try a baked brie! It is gooey, sensuous heaven! Cheese lovers of the world unite! (recipe from The Vintage Tea Party Book by Angel Adoree)
I've been patting my dog.
I've been trying to laugh.
I've had one of the best moments of my year, swinging in a hammock with friends.

Love
x

8 comments:

Renata H said...

Lovely photos Sarah! I'm planning a tea party for spring later in the year so I can finally put my Vintage Tea Party Book recipes to good use :D

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

That last pic of you is heaven! And I just adore your dog.

xx

Emma Litton said...

You look so lovely and happy. I love when life is treating you to some good times. Soak it all up.

xo,
Em

Feelix said...

Looks like you had a lovely old time :) pretty photographs xx

MistressCatgirl said...

Looks like you've been living your life well. Having fun and having great food. I love the black and white gingham dress. It's too cute.

Charmaine said...

I love that gingham dress! So pretty. That tea party looks like fun too, I really need to get my hands on this book so many bloggers speak of.

Charmaine x

Jessica Cangiano said...

What a beautiful roundup of some of the moments and memories that have matter most to you recently. I adore your hair in every shot, and equally love your delightful blue gingham dress (*swoon!*).


Wishing you a serene, gorgeous weekend,
♥ Jessica

secondhand bicycles in uk said...

Good bikes shops in london
Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.
Cycle shops in norh London