Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dancing in the dark (part 2)

I was so caught up hosting my 21st last year that I didn't actually take many pictures. However, some photos from my friends surfaced around christmas and in all the chaos I forgot to post them. Until now...
 Opening my presents!

 A photo showing off the dress, as some of you requested.  (You can see an odd video of me spinning around in it here) Plus my lovely friends who made the night for me!
Being spoilt with gifts!

Showing off my new swimmers!

 Masterchef : P



And so... I hope you enjoyed my very belated 21st birthday pictures!
Love
x

13 comments:

hollysfrothandbubble said...

That dress! Oh my! Gorgeous ... Looks like you had a fabulous time, well done!

Harlow Darling said...

That dress is incredible!
I really love that photo of you in the kitchen with your dress on, it makes me think of the photos of Dita Von Teese in her home :)

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

your (?) house is so adorable!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

OMG that dress is pure heaven. You got some FANTASTIC pressies. xx

Shelly said...

As above ... the dress is awesome!! Where did you find it?! And your house is fab!! Looks like you had a lovely 21st too :)

Shelly X

ConstantlyAlice said...

That dress is just amazing. What a fantastic neckline! So flattering. You look lovely :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Ultra happy (slightly belated) birthday wishes, gorgeous gal! Here's to a year ahead that sparkles with every bit as much style, beauty, and glamorous as you do.

♥ Jessica

Charmaine said...

Is that your KITCHEN? Amazing! And that dress! Tres chic!

Rachel said...

Your dress is so lovely! I adore the color & the shape of the neckline, with the little clips.
Happy belated Birthday!

LITTLE KESS said...

I love the colour of that dress...you look like a princess!

Anna Scandinavian Cottage said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I love, love, Love that dress!!

Kristian said...

Oh, how fun! You look STUNNING in that dress.

Happy birthday.

http://www.neverfullydressedwithoutastyle.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Your dress is a beauty! New follower! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com