Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Old Hat picnic!

Before I begin, a huge thank you to like johnny and june for taking all the photos in this post and for kindly allowing me to use them! All credit goes to those two! Check out her post on the picnic!


Renata from Hepcat Vintage at her first Old Hat event, so glad she made it! I wish I had a picture of her dress, it has the best tulip pockets!


That's Michelle from Ravishing Retro on the left.
The delightful Regan and I, pulling what I like to call our "Disgruntled Turtle" faces. (Don't ask why...)

I wore a 1940's suit (skirt pictured) with a Target top and Melissa plastic shoes.



Feeding the birds...



Or to be more accurate...
Feeding the eels!! See that swirl in the water, below my hand? That's the eels!!! Yep!
Eels!!!
For more photos of the whole event check out my facebook page!
Love
x

8 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

So, so lovely. I always have serious hair/headpiece envy when I gaze at you.

x

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you put your hand that close to an eel. They are on my list of most disgusting, shouldn't be alive animals. (Sorry to any eel lovers out there, which apparently you are Sarah?!)

Lisa

Sarah said...

Lisa, see my facebook post.
Miss TP: my secret to good hair, cover any unfortunate bits/holes with flowers. Repeat until satisfied. I learnt this from Dita and if following The Bright Young Twins has taught me anything, it's that you can never have too many flowers in your hair! :) x

w.s said...

first photo is sooooo pretty...as are they all but the first really stands out. so happy for you.

Charmaine said...

I love your outfit! Especially with the parasol. x

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Aw, you look so purty - love the hair flower with the full skirt.

Jessica Cangiano said...

You are so radiantly pretty! I adore your cute pink skirt and those fun summer shoes - so sweet and timelessly lovely.



Wishing a stellar Sunday,
♥ Jessica

norafinds said...

OMG how did I not know about this event? Can I please please please get invited next time? :s

Nora
NoraFinds