Sunday, June 17, 2012

Coming home late

Let me first apologise profusely for my absence. I'm in the thick of honours essay madness. Now let me distract you with some pictures!
Being a bit of a bafflehead (yes, bafflehead, I made it up) I forgot my camera at the last Old Hat soirée, luckily Michelle from Ravishing Retro took a few snaps! Check out her post on the event!

I wore an art-deco ostrich feather boa with a 1930's-40's lace illusion gown

 I made these chocolate-marshmallow tarts!

I love peplums!
I've been wearing this modern dress from Cue a lot lately, it's extremely warm and cosy.
 Excuse the odd face, but it's the only decent photo I have of this dress. 


 Family portrait at my sister's birthday celebration, can you spot me?

Close-up from my sister's birthday, I'm not sure what I'm doing with my hands... they have a life of their own in photos!

Playing around with one giant victory roll!

Wish me luck in my essays, once the holidays hit I look forward to bombarding you with many more post, tutorials, links and surprises...
x

13 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Best of luck, darling.

You are a seriosusly stylish young lady.

x

Miss B said...

Looking stunning as ever, that giant victory roll is amazing, good luck with the essays.

alittlevintagestory said...

Great outfits, especially love the Cue dress it looks SO warm. xx Fran

Dial V for Vintage said...

I am in love with your hair, I wish I had the skills to do it with my hair! :)

Hannah said...

Oh my that peplum dress is divine, you look gorgeous and love the large victory roll! x

Janey said...

I love that family portrait! It's so stylin'!

And LOVE that giant victory roll! Really fabulous!

xoxo
-Janey

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooo I made it onto your blog! lol

Lisa

Haute Rockabilly Fashionista said...

I don't know what I love more, the peplum or the 1930's striped sailor top.

Good luck with your essay.

Jessica Cangiano said...

Oodles of luck being sent your way from Canada, dear gal.

You look wonderful in each of this stylish, beautiful outfits. I especially like your hair in last two snaps.

♥ Jessica

Charmaine said...

Ah, I love your floral hairpiece, amazing! And your peplum dress! Good luck with the essay writing.

Charmaine xx

Charmaine said...

Oh and the family photo in the graffitied tunnel is great! I love taking photos against graffiti.

Anonymous said...

You look great.

Lisa said...

I just love your blog! It is one of my favourites. I check out every one of your posts without fail! I've nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog" award. You can get it here:
Butterflies and Daisys Vintage

Thanks! :)
Lisa