Saturday, August 18, 2012

Evening with our designers

Snapped by the paparazzi! Photo from http://www.pedestrian.tv/

Earlier in the week I went to The Strand Arcade's "Evening with our designers" (including Manning Cartell, Alex Perry, Lisa Ho and Gorman) to celebrate and promote the launch of their 2012 Spring/Summer collections.


Tying the night together was a sort of Indian safari feel with orange, pink and white flowers draped over the balconies and free bindhis.
I went with my ever charming friend Nicolette (who I can thank for all the nights photos) and we indulged ourselves with free Chandon champage and mini macarons! We even got our picture taken by the press! (see first photo)


The Strand Arcade is a beautiful Victorian building complete with a specially tinted glass roof. It's worth a visit for the architecture alone.



Cue dress
Wittner shoes
Glomesh bag (thrifted)
1940's feather tilt hat (etsy)
White wool cloak (melbourne)


Oh and I'm now on instagram as well as facebook! My username is eccentricpickles
Until next time,
Love
x

8 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

It looks like an amazing night. You two look stunning.

Hollie said...

you both look so lovely! your hat reminds me of dita's wedding picture with the hawk!! xx

Josefina said...

you girls are gorgeous! you remind me of dita a bit. beautiful pieces you're wearing!

Jessica Cangiano said...

My word, you both look so stylishly gorgeous! And may I just say, dear gal, if you're not already, you could very easily be a model.

♥ Jessica

Harlow Darling said...

You both look ridiculously beautiful! I can't believe that dress is from Cue, I am definitely popping in there next time I go past one, I had no idea they stocked such elegant, vintage inspired dresses!

HRF said...

You look as stunning as always! What a wonderful fashion event to attend. I am a wee bit jealous. We only have fashion events like that in NYC & LA (mostly).

Joanna said...

Your outfit is spectacular. You look like you are from the pages of Vogue:) Lovely!

http://dividingmoments.blogspot.com/

norafinds said...

Oh gosh you are so beautiful! You look like Dita von Teese here sigh sigh sigh! Do you model? :)

Nora
NoraFinds