Sunday, January 6, 2013

The year that was

Ahoy-hoy!
After a break from the net, I am back and thrilled to be mentioned on Super Kawaii Mama's blog!
Before I share some of my new 2013 plans, I thought I'd do a quick post summing up 2012.


 January began with picnics and sun 


 February I saw the Artist and made some new blogger friends



April was a time for friends at Old Hat's tartan gathering


May the picnics be with you!


June brought cocktails and canapes



At an Evening with Our Designers in August

Enjoyed spring at the Fifties Fair
In November I turned 22
  

And in December I celebrated the holidays with my family
Thank you for joining me last year. Thank you for all your support and inspiration. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I can't wait to show you what this year holds.
Love 

10 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

Welcome back, gorgeous gal, I've missed you!!! Thank you for recaping some of your 2012 highlights with us, it was such a treat to see so many of your marvelous outfits (and hairstyles) in one go.

I really hope your New Year is off to a stellar start and that the year ahead will be everything - and more - that you hope.

♥ Jessica

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Aww looks like a braw year despite the hick-up of stress with uni. In my final year I went down to 5stone due to stress, and have taken years to get back into shape! You are so not alone with that one! If you are still suffering try adding some more exercise into your routine, that was the trick for me! ;) Anyway, glad you seem happier and are back pretty lady! Here's to 2013! wooo! :) Zoë x

Adele said...

Welcome back! I've had a short break too but feeling very optimistic about 2013 :)
Looks like 2012 was a very stylish year for you - may the next one be filled with wonderful garments also.
Stay fabulous x

Anonymous said...

Argh! Why do you have to post yucky photos of me (especially when you look perfect in every photo)?!
And that last photo probably seems a bit random if you don't know the story behind it, where you're holding a random possum soft toy :P

Anyways, goodbye 2012, now onto 2013!

Lisa

Stefanie said...

Welcome Back gorgeous:)
I'm looking forward to all your future posts. :)

Amanda said...

What an awesome year you've had. Wishing you all the best for 2013
Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

Amanda xo

Haute Rockabilly Fashionista said...

So many beautiful looks and outfits. My favorite though, is still that 1930's dress from November! Just such a stunner.

HRF

Nancy Wilde said...

Flawless hair-do!
You look precious :)
xx

www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

Liz Tregenza said...

I've just found your blog, and have to say you have SUCH amazing style. Such beautiful frocks : )
x Liz

Angelica said...

You look perfect! As always:D
Lots of kisses