Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Instagram Abroad

For those who've been following me on Instagram (ecccentricpickles), you'll know I've been bitten by the travel bug and I've been bitten bad. But for those who haven't seen my latest escapades, here's a taste of my overseas adventures and hint of my future blog posts!

My first day in Red Square, Moscow
(hence the ecstatic grin)

Peterhof Palace, Saint Petersburg

Breath-taking Geirangerfjord, Norway

Meeting the locals, Russia

Enjoying the sun, Copenhagen

Jazz Festival, Copenhagen

Dreamy Prague

Bakelite goodness from Vienna

Beautiful glasshouses that have now become my obsession, Vienna

Endless alleyways...


... and sparkling water in Venice

Though it was sad to leave, I'm delighted to be back home with friends, family and of course, you!
Tell me, what have you been up to, you sly foxes?

 (Remember, if you'd like to see more photos check out my Instagram: eccentricpickles)

x

5 comments:

Pinky Honey said...

Sarah,
it sure looks like you had loads of fun - the pictures don't lie.
I like your style on the "Russian squirrel" photo. :D

Marija

Jessica Cangiano said...

Oooh, I would be smiling ear-to-ear if I was standing in front of Red Square, too. Russia is one of the countries I'd most like to visit one day (in no small part because I have some Russian ancestry flowing through my veins).

How wonderful that you're enjoying this awesome trip, dear gal. Thank you for taking us along with you via your great travel snaps.

♥ Jessica

Harlow Darling said...

I would love to know what you thought of Russia! I just returned from Moscow a month ago, I'm curious of what sort of impression you had :P

Harlow Darling said...

Hello again :) Well to answer your question, I found Russia really fascinating too! Sometimes scary - culture shock...but always amazing! What I found a bit tricky was that it's not English friendly! I speak Russian fluently but don't read or write it so it made getting about the city tricky sometimes. I was in Moscow for 5 weeks and being back home in Australia I am finding myself so torn about where I want to live. A big part of me really wants to just up and move to Moscow :P Moscow is just so exciting, there is so much to see and do and the city is so beautiful. That said, I am a bit biased since I am Russian and Moscow was where I was born :P I am so glad you enjoyed yourself!

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I've been bitten bad. But for those who haven't seen my latest escapades, here's a taste of my overseas adventures and hint of my future blog posts! instagram followers cheat